Thursday, December 2, 2010

Wow...

Well, Christmas is fast approaching...which makes me take pause and think back at the year 2010.  This year has brought a lot to me...an increase in my mead making, a momentary lapse of reason (my thoughts of giving up brewing), The Brewhemoth, a ton of ideas on beers to brew and a "vertical epic" of my own to begin, and of course...beer.

I also gained some friends, lost a few too, lost a dear family member (love you Grandma), and started a few new adventures of my own...The ATF (All Things Fermented) Brew Club, kegging, and new duties / challenges at work.

Overall, this post is just me reflecting...looking back and 2010 and forward to 2011; wondering what life has in store.

So, to the few of you that look at my blog...thank you.  I hope you all have a wonderful Holiday, whichever you celebrate, and I wish you all the very best for 2011!

~Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment