Monday, November 1, 2010

More Experiments...

Was going through some of the stuff in my brew "room" yesterday and I got a couple ideas for MORE experiments!  I'll run down the recipe for the "winner" for you...

Spiced Peach Cider -

1/2 Gallon     Peach Cider
1/2 Gallon     Indian Summer Cider
1 Tsp.           Ground Ginger
3 Each          Cloves (whole)
1 Each          5" Cinnamon Stick (Ceylon)
3/4 Pound     Brown Sugar (Light)
12 Ounces    Old Orchard Apple Juice Concentrate

White Labs WLP775 English Cider

Think I will be starting this one by Wednesday night.  I am itching to have more things fermenting in the basement...it doesn't look enough like the lab of a mad scientist yet!

Haven't started this one yet, but I will be by the end of the month.  I am currently working on getting my kegging setup going and also working on the beers, meads and cider I currently have fermenting!  Don't worry...it'll be soon.

11/11/10 - Started this tonight...I was racking off meads, which are doing great, and decided it was time.  We'll see how it goes once it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment