Monday, October 18, 2010

Weekend Happenings...

While I brewed nothing new this weekend, there are a couple things that need to be mentioned.

First off, the Maplewood Chamber of Commerce was very happy to see the Brewhemoth and the "masterminds" behind it there as we were able to collect a little cash for their event!  Went for more than both Dale and I thought it would and made a new brewer (hasn't brewed a single batch - yet) very happy!  Have a good feeling that a couple other sales will come from it to, down the road...

Second, I had a beer accident!  After the American Stout started on Wednesday, it filled the airlock with stout by the time I got home from work.  Changed the airlock and all seemed well...or so I thought.  Checked in on it twice Thursday and on Friday morning and it was going just fine, but between Friday morning and Sunday morning...the airlock blew off and I had stout on the floor!!!!  Thankfully, it seems to be salvagable...

That's all for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment