Friday, July 20, 2012

Bad Summer...BAD!

Okay, I think its official...this summer is too hot for brewing in St. Louis!  I WANT to brew, but all the styles of beer coming up on my schedule require lower temperatures than my basement can hit right now.  I guess if I want to brew before fall, I will need to get my chiller working ASAP!

So, all you gadget-minded people...I may need your help to finish getting my glycol chiller finished.

That's really about all I have going on right now.  I am trying to wrap my head around the process and what all I still have to purchase in order to get it going.  This is assuming that the A/C unit that was used before still works...  I guess I will have to consult with others on this one.

That's it for the time being.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment